K-State Information Technology Services (ITS) offers a variety of resources to assist faculty including:
- Instructional designers – Instructional Designers are available to assist faculty in developing engaging and high quality learning environments for both on and off campus. Contact Phyllis Epps, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with an instructional designer.
- Let us enroll you in the eLearning Best Practices Course – allows you to view how other faculty and staff have posted online materials. Browse at your own pace. Contact one of the instructional designers for access – Swasati Mukherjee, email@example.com; Ben Ward, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Shalin Hai-Jew, email@example.com
- eLearning Modules – developed specifically for K-State instructors who want to enhance online teaching and learning skills.
- IDT Roundtables – discussions about instructional design and technology along with good teaching practices and pedagogy.
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning Showcase – is your once-a-year refresher in resisting the daily grind to make your teaching abilities, your classroom and your technical knowledge extraordinary. Walk away with a new perspective on making valuable connections, both in and outside the classroom.
- IT Training – check out the various training sessions held throughout the year on topics such as web design, social media, K-State Online, iSIS, and more.