Microsoft continually rolls out updated features in Office 365. Below are a few highlights of new features implemented over the last few months:
- Improved accessibility for Office: Users with a licensed version of Office 2010 or 2013 can get a free copy of Window-Eyes screen reader.
- Calendar search in the Outlook WebApp
- OneNote is available for free (Mac and Windows).
- Compact view of the message header in Outlook 2013
- Enhanced text editor in the Outlook WebApp
- Number of calendars that can be viewed in the WebApp has increased from 5 to 10 calendars