K-State Online Canvas offers several assessment tools you can use to track and improve student learning in your courses. To ensure that your assessments are set up correctly, K-State’s Office of Assessment is offering Course Assessment and Program Assessment training on Thursday, Sept. 24.
The Course Assessment and Program Assessment training will be in 301A Hale Library.
- Course Assessment, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Program Assessment, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Attendees should bring their laptop with them so they can access K-State Online. Registration is required. To sign up for K-State Online training:
- Sign in to HRIS. Under Employee Self Service, select Learning and Development.
- Select KSU Training Enrollment.
- Locate the course you want, and click View Available Sessions.
- Click the session you would like to attend.
- Verify your personal information and then click Continue.
To learn more about Canvas training opportunities, view the training page on the K-State Online powered by Canvas website. Remember, all K-State courses need to be upgraded to K-State Online powered by Canvas by Dec. 31.