A new web-based Scantron tool has been created for K-State Online Canvas. A big benefit of this new Scantron process is the ease of use and the analytics. Instructors will also like the improved organization workflow, which allows for all the test information to be located in the same place.
Come see how the new Scantron works at the following Scantron demo sessions:
- Mon, Dec. 14, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., 301A Hale Library
- Wed, Dec. 16, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 301A Hale Library
With the new Scantron tool, instructors will be able to:
- Create questions and answer sets in Canvas
- Manage multiple-version Scantrons
- Grade student answer cards
- Return student responses and view robust section level and consolidated item and student analysis
The new version of Scantron will be available for use in K-State Online during Spring 2016. To learn more about Scantron, view the Scantron webpage.