This event has been canceled.
Representatives from MathWorks will host a complimentary MATLAB seminar from 10 a.m. – noon, Tuesday, Nov. 15, in 0093 Engineering Hall. Kansas State University faculty, staff, researchers and students are all welcome to attend. Register for the seminar. Walk-ins are welcome.
MATLAB is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numerical computation. Using MATLAB, you can solve technical computing problems faster than with traditional programming languages, such as C, C++, and FORTRAN.
During this technical seminar, an overview of MATLAB and an introduction to the powerful statistical analysis and visualization capabilities available in MATLAB will be provided.
- Accessing data from files, spread sheets and other sources
- Performing statistical analysis, curve and surface fitting routines
- Developing algorithms and applications to automate your workflow
- Generating reports in HTML and other file formats to share your work
- Building graphical applications and deploying your work
If you have any questions, contact Tom McHugh (tom.mchugh@Mathworks.com)