iPad User Group meeting
Thursday, Feb. 9
noon- 1 p.m.
106 Bluemont Hall
“Advanced Text Editing on the iPad: Microsoft Word vs. Apple Pages” is this month’s topic. We will do a comparison of the free Microsoft Word and Apple Pages apps. Some people prefer Word and its integration with K-State’s Office 365 suite, and others like Pages because of its integration with iCloud across their Apple devices. Which do you prefer? Come and help us compare the pros and cons of each app.
Among other things, we’ll look at:
- Features and user interface
- Creating and editing documents
- Saving and storage of documents
- Sharing and collaboration
- Importing and exporting documents between the two apps
As always, you are welcome to bring your lunch.
Can’t make our meetings? Our meeting archives are located at coe.k-state.edu/ipad-user-