Welcome, new and returning K-Staters! Information Technology Services (ITS) provides a variety of resources and services for free. Get your semester off to a good start by checking out a few of our resources:
- Get a free copy of Microsoft Office for personal use on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 phones. See the installation instructions for Mac, for Windows, and for mobile devices.
- Connect your mobile devices to K-State’s wireless network.
- Install free Trend Micro Antivirus software (required for all computers connecting to K-State’s network).
- Use Zoom (video and audio conferencing) to meet virtually.
Use Zoom to setup an online staff meeting, a training session, a class group meeting, beam in a speaker and more. See the Using Zoom guide to get started.
- Connect with the IT Help Desk on Twitter and Facebook.