Members of Duo enrollment Group 4 will receive their enrollment email on Tuesday, Feb. 26, with an enrollment deadline Tuesday, March 12.
Enrollment in Duo is very intuitive and should only take 5-10 minutes. Step-by-step enrollment instructions are available on the K-State Duo website.
An Onsite Duo Help Desk will be available:
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 1-3 p.m., Berney Family Welcome Center (roaming)
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 1-3 p.m., Holton Hall (roaming)
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 1-3 p.m., Alumni Center (roaming)
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 1-3 p.m., K-State Student Union (roaming)
- Friday, March 1, 11 a.m.-noon, Counseling Services, Room 101
- Friday, March 1, 1-3 p.m., Center for Child Development (roaming)
Duo enrollment is mandatory. If you are in Group 4 and do not self-enroll, you will experience delays when you try to access K-State’s applications and services on Wednesday, March 13. You will be automatically enrolled in Duo, but will still need to set up your authentication devices.
K-State is using Duo as a second layer of security for the university’s online applications and systems, in addition to eID/password sign-in. For security reasons, group lists and enrollment timelines will not be made public.
If you have any questions, contact the IT Help Desk, 785-532-7722, email email@example.com.