Graduate School student forms can now be submitted electronically online. To access the forms, go to gradforms.ksucloud.net. You will be required to sign in with your K-State eID and password.
The Graduate School online forms include:
- Program of Study (Master’s/Doctoral)
- Program Change
- Committee Change
- Request for Preliminary Examination Ballot
- Approval to Schedule Final Examination (Master’s/Doctoral)
- Video/Teleconference Request: Master’s Student
- Video/Teleconference Request: Committee Member
- Request Permission for Proxy for Final Examination (Master’s/Doctoral)
- Request to Retake a Graduate Course
- Graduate Certificate Completion
- Commencement Participation (Master’s Only)
You are unable to save these forms; they must be completed and submitted in one session. Students may want to use current paper forms as a worksheet to review with their adviser or major professor and collect the information that must be entered on the electronic form for submission. After filling out all required fields on an electronic form and submitting it, the form is sent through the approval workflow based on the committee members listed on the form.
The Graduate School will conduct 90-minute training sessions for graduate program directors and support staff in 121 Eisenhower Hall:
- Wednesday, April 3, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 4, 2:30-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 9, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 11, 9-10:30 a.m.
To register for a training session, email Scott Schlender, firstname.lastname@example.org.