If you need advanced help with Qualtlrics, you can contact the Qualtrics Support team. However, as of May 13, 2019, you’re required to login to the Support Center to submit a support ticket. Qualtrics made this change to ensure the privacy of user accounts and to prevent others from posing as another user.
Submitting a ticket
- Go to Support Center.
- Click Sign in with SSO.
- In the Enter your company’s Organization ID, type kstate and then click Continue.
- Click I have a different support request
- Proceed with submitting a support ticket as usual.
- In the What Qualtrics product are you using? list, select Survey Platform.
- In the Please very briefly describe your request, type a description of what you need help with.
- Click how you would like to get support (chat, email, phone, community).Note: You can only get support from the Qualtrics Support team for the account that you used to login into the Support Center.
Phone support will remain the same. If you have any questions, contact the IT Help Desk (2-7722 or email@example.com).