Grading in KSIS training is available for faculty and staff who are involved in submitting grades at the end of the fall 2019 term. Training topics include:
- Transferring grades from Canvas to KSIS
- Manually entering grades in KSIS
- Updating grades in KSIS
- Submitting a Grade Change Request form in KSIS
- Q&A for grade submission at K-State
All sessions take place in 306 Calvin Hall.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
To attend, sign up in HRIS (see the sign-up instructions). Walk-in attendees are welcome.
If you are unable to attend a session for Grading in KSIS but would like to receive training, contact Fred Darkow at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability.