Microsoft Teams or MS Teams is a communication tool for groups, teams, or departments. MS Teams is a workspace for communication, meetings, file sharing, and app sharing.
Training is available June 16, 18, 23, 25, and 30, from 10 – 11:30 a.m. You need to sign up for training.
MS Teams Essentials hands-on online training will cover:
- Accessing the application
- Exploring the layout of the user interface
- Understanding the purpose of the different levels of communication
- Working on files at the same time as others
- Introducing additional apps
- Demonstrating the integration with other Microsoft Office applications (such as Word and Excel)
- Using Shifts (scheduling)