IT News is a blog about information technology at Kansas State University. Readers can visit this site to see new posts and/or subscribe to RSS feeds to get blog posts delivered to them.
- Publish IT news, events, and happenings in a timely manner
- Share effective uses of technology to enhance teaching and learning
- Promote IT security, prevent identity theft, and
- Keep users abreast of changes in information technology
- Encourage a sense of community and IT empowerment
- Explore new technologies and innovative uses
Share your news. K-Staters can sign in to the blog server with their eID/password and submit IT news items.
Another option is to email TellTuesday@k-state.edu.
Submissions are reviewed and published the same day when possible. Items received after noon may be published the following day. Authors are contacted via email if questions arise about submissions.
Archive. Every issue of IT News (formerly InfoTech Tuesday) is available online since its December 2001 inception. (Computing newsletter articles February 1986 through June 2000 are online with text only, as images are missing.)