Information Technology Services is hosting representatives from ServiceNow on March 4 in the Unger Complex. Opportunities to learn more about ServiceNow, including a general overview session and a more focused conversation session, are provided below.
- 11-11:55 a.m. – General overview of IT Service Management (ITSM) in ServiceNow for those interested in incident management, problem management, and enhancements (work orders). Join the session if you want to learn more about:
- Incident management, problem management, request management, and enhancement management.
- Ticketing system and work orders.
- Compare and contrast tools used currently for ticketing and work orders.
- 1-1:55 p.m. – This session is a more focused conversation with Q&A regarding our current implementation of ServiceNow (including processes discussed earlier and form management, workflow management, dashboards, reports) and areas for improved use. Join the session, if you have:
- Business processes that are manual or paper-based, which could be automated.
- Processes that occur in multiple systems that could be combined.
- A need to measure how long a process takes or track the progress of a process.
- A need to improve efficiencies.
- A need for history or record-keeping around your processes.
The location for both sessions is Unger Complex, 146G or join the Zoom session.
ServiceNow is a cloud-based workflow software application shared among some members of One IT and K-State functional offices to manage incidents, problems, request fulfillment, asset management, change management, projects, and much more. For more information visit the ServiceNow website.