This month’s iPad User Group meeting will focus on Adobe Acrobat on the iPad. The meeting is noon – 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 12, in Room 21 Bluemont Hall. Topics we’ll cover:
- how to open and view PDF documents from your mail, web browser, or cloud services
- filling in forms
- commenting in and annotating documents
- using this app with an Adobe Document Cloud (DC) subscription/K-State Acrobat Pro license:
- creating, editing, and organizing pages
- exporting to other formats
Join us! Bring your questions and your lunch!
Please see our iPad User Group website for more information/resources.
The iPad User Group will meet noon – 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 8, in 21 Bluemont Hall. This meeting will review iOS 9, the latest iteration of Apple’s mobile operating system. Included in the update are built-in app enhancements (Notes, Maps, News, Wallet, iCloud Drive); new multitasking features (slide over, split view); new QuickType keyboard features; search enhancements; and improved security features.
As always, you are welcome to bring your lunch, and your questions! Please see the iPad User Group website for resources and more information about our user group.
By Mary Hammel
Join us as we take a look at the Numbers app. The meeting is noon-1 p.m. Thursday, March 13, in 119 Bluemont Hall and is open to all K-Staters. The agenda is “Ideas and Solutions for Using the Numbers App”.
- Charts and graphs (including 3D and interactive)
- Intelligent keyboard
- Built-in formulas and functions
- Data collection with forms
- Document collaboration
- Built-in project templates (including spreadsheets, checklists, calendars, planners, budgets, attendance, grading, recipes)
Continue reading “iPad user meeting March 13: Using the Numbers App”
All campus iPad users are invited to attend the next meeting of the area user group noon-1 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2011 in Bluemont Hall Room 21. On the agenda this month:
iCloud and Holiday Apps/Ideas: We will discuss the new iCloud feature of iOS 5 and how to use it effectively. There will be a demonstration of some holiday apps, including books, activities, and making holiday cards. Please bring any questions you may have about your iPad and share your favorite apps with the group!
We invite all iPad users and those who are interested in seeing what iPads are all about to come and share at the next meeting, noon-1 p.m. Tuesday, June 14, in Bluemont 16A, focusing on photo-related apps. Bring your iPad questions and share your favorite apps!
Continue reading “iPad user group meeting Tuesday, June 14: Photo apps”