Undergraduate students in the College of Agriculture, Business, or Engineering with an anticipated graduation date of May 2022 through December 2022 (students with junior standing by fall 2020) are encouraged to apply for the Cargill Fellows Program. Applications are due at 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, March 17.
The Cargill Fellows program, a partnership between the Staley School of Leadership Studies and Cargill, offers students a unique and tailored leadership development experience. Cargill Fellows will practice leadership skills necessary to work confidently, cross-culturally, and thrive in an era of complex and continual change. The program will provide students with the preparation to begin their career with a unique advantage beyond their technical education. Their exposure to and practice with skills such as adapting to change, engaging in diverse environments, and critical thinking will cultivate professional competencies that will prepare them for a successful launch into industry.
Cargill Fellows will receive and participate in the following:
- $1,000 scholarship
- Guaranteed interview for an internship at Cargill for summer 2021
- Monthly one-on-one leadership coaching with a Cargill coach
- Unique and exclusive networking opportunities with Cargill professionals
- Site visits to area Cargill facilities, headquarters, plants, etc.
- Leadership development rooted in industry values and expectations