As the spring semester came to a close, the Staley School of Leadership Studies had an opportunity to reflect on our only sure constant – change. As we enter the summer months, we celebrate some of life’s milestones with our faculty and staff – new jobs, new babies, and new adventures.
First – welcome! During the 2019-2020 academic year we welcomed many new faces to our team and learning community. With the second cohort of our Ph.D. program in leadership communication came several graduate assistantships and with some reorganization, came additional staff.
- Mac Benavides, graduate teaching assistant
- Tess Hobson, graduate teaching assistant
- Tamas Kowalik, graduate research assistant
- Aliah Mestrovich-Seay, instructor
- Mafule Moswane, graduate teaching assistant
- Kim Ralston, communications administrator
- Natasha Taylor, office specialist
Second – congratulations! We extend our joy with our faculty who have brought new lives into this world!
- Daniel Edward Lee, Chance and Tracey Lee
- Macario “Rio” Thomas Benavides Yanez, Mac Benavides and Ruddy Yanez Benavides
- Aizik Stanley Cebula, Amanda and Alan Cebula
- Mateo Clark Seay-Kang, Aliah Mestrovich Seay andDon Sae Kang
Finally – farewell, and best wishes! At the end of spring semester, the Staley School and our Snyder Leadership Legacy Fellows program said goodbye to our resident fellow, Tori Burkhart. We can’t wait to hear about all the ways she exercises leadership at Indiana University in the Higher Education and Student Affairs master’s program.