Undergraduates, looking to conduct research this summer that will take you to a new location and provide a challenging yet rewarding experience. Check out the list of opportunities below. We encourage you to be mindful of the deadlines and make sure to include all necessary components of the application when you apply.
Paid summer undergraduate research Opportunity in Cell Manufacturing
Research labs are located at Georgia Institute of Technology (GT), University of Georgia (UGA), University of Wisconsin (UW) and the University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez.
Deadline for Applications is February 15, 2019
SURE, summer undergraduate research experience
This program is located at the University of Wisconsin and housed in the College of Engineering.
2019 EERE Robotics Summer Internships (Department of Energy)
Why should I apply?
- Hands-on experience in development of future robotics technical, engineering, and advanced manufacturing technologies
- Development of professional networks with leading scientists and subject matter experts
- Identification of career goals and opportunities
- Stipends: High school seniors and undergraduate students receive a $600 per week stipend; graduate students and postgraduates receive a $750 per week stipend
- Housing Allowance: $150 per week for interns whose home location is more than 50 miles from the hosting facility
- Inbound/Outbound Travel Reimbursement: Up to $1,000 to/from assigned location for interns whose home location is more than 50 miles from the hosting facility
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be at least 18 years old by May 1, 2019.
- Be a high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student, or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education majoring in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics related to robotics and/or manufacturing.
How to Apply: Applications and supporting materials must be submitted at
For questions please email us at Robotics.Internship@orau.org.
Application deadline: March 5, 2019 5:00 PM EST