Prepare Kansas

September: Back to school, Labor Day, National Preparedness Month

Why take steps ahead of disaster? Here are just two of many possible reasons for getting prepared.

• You and your family may not be together when disaster hits. If your family has a plan for getting in contact with each other, everyone will know where to go and what to do in an emergency.
  • During an emergency, ATM’s and credit cards may not work. Do you keep a small amount of cash on hand?

Learn more and get prepared! Register for the Prepare Kansas online financial challenge at http://bit.ly/1pwiiFE

There is no cost to participate. Challenge activities will be announced weekly on this blog and through email.

Prepare Kansas! Take steps ahead of disaster.

2 thoughts on “September: Back to school, Labor Day, National Preparedness Month
  1. Thank you for this opportunity. I am not real good at computer stuff. I can’t find the challenge tracking sheet. I hope you can give me precise instructions how to get to it. Also is there someplace I am supposed to be looking for the info on the 2 words fo severe weather? Thank you for your help. Susan

1. Thanks for your questions Susan! The tracking sheet will be posted soon. We will be sure to give guidance on how to find and use it. As for the words, today’s blog post (9/3/2014) is a great place to start.