Scams

Phishing Scam – 04/30/2018 – Job Offer (Personal Assistant)

No link. Asks user to send information through other means.

From: *******
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 4:02 PM
To: *******
Subject: Job Offer (Personal Assistant)
I am in need for an urgent replacement for my Personal Assistant. I really need someone urgently to take up the position as my personal assistant I am looking for a friendly, simple & trust worthy personal office assistant, You can take it as a part time job depending on your choice. The hours will be between 3 to 6 hours daily, which can be increased if you want and this will give you free time to go on with your regular job
Below are job Descriptions.
Your Duties:
*General work.
*process mails.
*Data entry.
*Receive calls/ at specific times
*Book appointments & Flight reservation.
*shopping, E.t.c or any other reasonable duty will be allocated to you.
I am an Artist and i travel a lot to do and sell art works, I also buy ideas, Artifacts, antics and materials from ancient cities and I have got so many clients as companies, individuals and governmental institutions and private museums. I have been pretty successful in my business, I get involved in several art deals in United States & Canada. I am most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy personal assistant. Due to the nature of my job, It requires frequent traveling so i need someone to handle my schedule when I’m not in town, Every instructions will be given to you via email and phone for now until i’m back, I travel a lot so that is the main reason why i need you to be my personal assistant and i want you to begin work immediately. As a matter of fact, I am currently on a business trip to Canada at this time.
I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping, Bill payments and have the items sent to my PO box. I will pick the items up from the post office when I return from Canada before Middle of July. How soon can you start? I will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for so you can do the shopping at Sears,Walmart, Best buy and other stores. I’ll pay you $250 for your service for 4 hours every week. I’m prepared to pay for mileage/travel expense.I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done and sufficient funds to cover all errands. I’d love to meet with you upon my return from Canada to discuss the possibility of making this job long term. You will be working from home. The hours are flexible so you can spread those 2- 4 hours a week on your own time. I will provide you with sufficient funds and adequate instruction for every task. I will be sending money for my errands inclusive of payment for your service through my bank channel.
I need you to get back to me with the below info:
Full_Name
Full Address (No PO BOX):
City:
State :
Zip Code :
Phone_Cell :
Gender_Age :
Email_Address:
Also include your mobile number for better means of communication.
Sincerely
*******