Scams

Phishing Scam – 09/19/19 – Security Notice. Someone has access to your system.

Phishing with a request for Bitcoin. Sent to Google and Microsoft Anti-Phishing.

Email Body:

******* *******
Southwind Extension District 
*******
*******
Begin forwarded message:
From: health@EYECENTER.COM.TW [mailto:health@EYECENTER.COM.TW]
Subject: [*******] Security Notice. Someone has access to your system.
Date: September 19, 2019 at 1:44:21 PM CDT
To: *******@LISTSERV.KSU.EDU [mailto:*******@LISTSERV.KSU.EDU]
Reply-To: health@EYECENTER.COM.TW [mailto:health@EYECENTER.COM.TW]
Hello!
I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.
I also have full access to your account.
I’ve been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.
If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.
I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.
Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.
I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.
If you want to prevent this,
transfer the amount of $500 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: “Buy Bitcoin”).
My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is:  3DPNtcD1NY8td1mEa6ijoi7e5VxZfghgsV
After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.
Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.
If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.
Best regards!
《免責聲明》本封電子郵件的圖文內容以及其任何附件﹙以下簡稱本訊息﹚,可能包含私密的、私有的、應為機密的、受特別保護的或其他依法應予保護的資訊。本訊息僅提供給列名的收件者或負責代為轉信的人。如果您非本訊息所預定的收受信件對象,則您將無權閱讀、列印、保留、儲存、複製或散播本訊息或其他任何部分。如果您誤收到本訊息,請立即自您的電腦及郵件系統刪除並且通知我們。我們發信前曾使用防毒軟體掃描病毒,但恕不對病毒或其他相似的缺陷負責,若您收到本訊息含有病毒或不適當的資訊,可能是歹徒偽冒我們的名義寄出,請立即通知我們。如果有電子郵件或其附件未經寄發本訊息的本人書面同意而遭歹徒更改變造或偽造,我們對此亦不負責。 NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.