Scams

Reply to Scam – WORK-STUDY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY 11/25/2019

Reply to Scam

Hi Student,
I am Dr.Jimmy Chandler, Sr.I work as a Physician Assistant for the department of Children Center for Disability Services (CCDS). I provide individual and group therapy, coaching, assessment and academic screenings to support students with disabilities (physical, chronic, psychiatric, and invisible)registered with UNICEF. A large percentage of the students served by the mental health unit have psychiatric disabilities or co-morbid psychiatric disabilities and need mental health support to be successful at the university. I feel comfortable discussing this WORK- STUDY opening with you since you were referred by the university chamber of commerce. I am very busy that is why i have asked for your help as my temporary personal assistant. I provide individual and group therapy, coaching, assessment and many University of students with academic difficulties and no prior diagnosis are seen and assessed through the academic screening and assessment process.
You have received this email because you have an offer from the University Office to help Students with Disabilities to work with me while we help Students with disabilities frustrated with ignorance and lack of services but as my temporary personal assistant
This is a very simple employment, You will only help me Mail letters, Make payments at retail stores and purchase some Items when needed. This employment only takes an hour a day and 3 times a week for $550 weekly. I am unable to meetup for an interview because I am currently away and helping the disabled students in Australia.
You will be paid in advance for all tasks and purchased to be done on my behalf and some of my personal letters and mails will be forwarded to your residence or nearby post office for you to pick up at your convenience. Upon my arrival we will discuss the possibility of making this a long-term em ployment if I am impressed with your services while I am away. My arrival is scheduled for the first week of December 2019.
Please email your Full name, Residential Address to receive packages, Alternate email (different from school email) and Cell # to email below:-

Clinical Counselor
Disability Resources and Educational Services(DRES)

You are required to fill the below details
Full Name:
Full address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Age:
Mobile Phone number:
Alternative email (different from school email):
Await to read from you soon.

Warmest regards
Dr Jimmy Chandler,Sr