Student Stories

3 Places I Cannot Wait To Visit

Icelandic horses graze with a volcano erupting in the background. Photo from thesun.co.uk.

A lot of people have bucket lists that include crazy adventures and all sorts of dare devil-ish activities. My bucket list has nothing but travelling on it. Through the magic of the internet, often I look up far away places and think about how amazing it would be to live there. Sometimes I even go on airline sites and look up how much tickets would cost and I even plan fake itineraries and sigh at the possibility of actually going on those trips (Sad, I know.)

Iceland

Ever since I saw the movie “The Secret Life of Walter Mitty” I have desperately wanted to go to Iceland. Scenes from the movie show amazing Icelandic volcanoes and beaches. This one is probably my favorite place.

9786_14

Cinque Terre, Italy

Meaning “Five Lands” in Italian, Cinque Terre is a group of rugged, colorful, and gorgeous seaside villages north-west of Italy.

Wyoming

I know, Wyoming is not really a far away, exotic place, but I have always thought Wyoming has magical natural scenery. I make plans to go every spring break, but somehow it always falls through, but I really hope I make it this year.

About Abdurahman "Al"

Hey, name is Abdurahman Basha, but you can call me Al. I'm a sophomore majoring in finance and entrepreneurship. I do a little bit of everything and try to learn as I go. I enjoy coffee, cooking, photography, Tumblr, and the TV show Friends. I blog about how to survive and make the most out of college outside a 4.0 GPA.