Save the Date! The 69th Annual Kansas Turfgrass Conference in conjunction with KNLA will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan, Kansas on December 4th, 5th, and 6th, 2019.
This is a 2.5-day conference with an average attendance of over 600, including about 50 exhibitors. Faculty from Kansas State University, invited speakers from other universities and companies, and leaders in the turf industry present informative workshops and seminars.
The 2019 Turfgrass Conference featured speakers:
- Dr. Matthew Elmore, Rutgers University, is the extension turfgrass
specialist at Rutgers University. His program at Rutgers focuses on novel strategies to control weeds with fewer pesticide inputs. The program also focuses on significant efforts in developing alternatives to synthetic pesticides and understanding the influence of management.
- Dr. Josh Friell, Toro Co, joined The Toro Company in 2014 and serves as Senior Principal Research Scientist in the Center for Technology, Research
& Innovation. As a member of the CTRI team, he is working to address Green Industry challenges through the development and application of innovative technology and solutions.
- Dr. Roch Gaussoin, University of Nebraska, is a professor in the Agronomy & Horticulture Dept. His research focuses on two areas – investigations in the turfgrass phyto-biome and nutraceutical assessment of amenity grass and specialty crop extracts.
- Dr. Frank Wong, Cornell University, is a Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant with Bayer. He works closely with a wide range of industry,
government, and non-government organizations to help provide solutions to regulatory and legislative challenges for effective disease, insect and weed management.
Download the conference brochure to learn more about the sessions, workshops, and speakers. There are a variety of classes and workshops to help you and your business whether you are new or have been in the turfgrass industry for many years. We can’t wait to see you there.
There are 2 ways to register by November 22nd:
1. Download, print, fill out, and mail the conference brochure with your payment.
2. Go to https://2019turfconference.eventbrite.com to pay with your credit card or scan the barcode in the program on your mobile device.