Videos and presentation materials from the K-State Online / Axio Conference 2009 are now available on the Axio Conference website.
- (Keynote and Provost Lecture Series presentation) A New Generation of Learning: Diverse Students, Emerging Technologies, and a Sustainability Challenge by Mark David Milliron
- Axio 5 Overview by Scott Finkeldei and Joshua Works
- Investigating ways to assess AXIO Learning Management Systems as blended/accelerated courses at Colby Community College: Part Two – Feasibility by Angela Dijanic
- Using Axio Survey for Teaching and Learning, Virtual Team Decision-making and Educational Research by Shalin Hai-Jew
- Improving Student Retention: The K-State Online Holmes Method by JohnElla Holmes
- Open Forum moderated by Jan Middendorf
- Tuned In, Turned On: the I-CARE System for Built-In Student Learning Satisfaction by Sandra Price
- Metaphors and Methodology: Bringing students into pedagogy by Sue Williams, Allison Unruh, and David Westfall
- They Snooze, You Lose…Teaching tools to keep your students engaged by Linda Yarrow
The Power of Less: Liberating the Prisoners of Time and Space Redux by Krista Carter and Michael Thompson
- Value, Video, and Vision: Building your own shop by Sue Williams and David Westfall
- Service Learning and Student Centered Learning by Linda Davis-Stephens
To watch Mark David Milliron’s presentation, you will need to enter your K-State e-mail address (for example, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have questions or trouble watching the videos, contact Amanda Tross (785-532-4370 or email@example.com).