How can I unsubscribe from various K-State LISTSERV mailing lists?
The short answer is to go to K-State’s LISTSERV interface at listserv.k-state.edu/web, sign in, select the list you want to leave, and click the Leave button to unsubscribe from that list.
The long explanation
To access all your LISTSERV subscriptions, go to K-State’s LISTSERV interface at listserv.k-state.edu/web and click Subscribers Corner in the left menu, then sign in using your e-mail address and your LISTSERV password. There you can:
- See all the K-State lists you are subscribed to.
- Click any list name to show your subscriber options for that list (and make changes).
- Join and leave lists as needed.
A few things to note:
- If you’ve never set a LISTSERV password or don’t remember it, follow the provided link on the listserv.k-state.edu/web page to get a new one. (Select a LISTSERV password that is different from your K-State eID password.)
- To unsubscribe from a list, click the Leave button (or one that says “Unsubscribe” or something similar, as LISTSERV owners can change the button labels).
- Contact the mailing-list owner if you have any questions (e-mail listname-REQUEST@listserv.ksu.edu, where “listname” is the specific name of the list in question).
Details about using K-State’s LISTSERV mailing lists are on the LISTSERV FAQs webpage. Send questions and comments about K-State’s LISTSERV services to firstname.lastname@example.org.