The 16th issue is now available on the Axio Learning website. Inside this issue are articles about the keynote presentation of the Axio Conference, flexbooks, and how to launch a videoconference.
Axio Learning at the Office of Mediated Education produces this newsletter for K-State Online users and other Axio members.
In this issue:
- Ridiculously Easy: A look at Michael Wesch’s keynote speech from the Axio Conference
- Launching Your First Videoconference
- Capturing Video and Your Students’ Attention
- Going Green
- Tips & Tricks: How to Tell When Students Accessed and Submitted Assignments
- Flexbooks: What Can They Do For You?
- Open Forum: You Say It, We Do It
- Axio Partner Profile: L. Sue Williams
In an effort to keep evolving, the quarterly will become an all-online publication. The first HTML e-mail is available with this issue in conjunction with the final print version.
All instructors should have received the e-mail before the holidays. If you did not receive the e-mail, check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your e-mail address book.