To help individual users prepare for research projects, QSR International (Americas) is offering a special price for online workshops running now through June 30.
There are 90-minute workshops on special topics for $125 per course for the general public, or $95 for students. If you enroll in any one, you may enroll in a second at half price. (This applies only to purchases made between now and June 30.)
- Analyzing Text in NVivo: for those who are new to NVivo or for those who have used previous versions of QSR software.
- Working with Media Sources in NVivo: for those who are new to NVivo or for those who have used previous versions of QSR software who are working with media and image files.
- Classifying Data and Coding Queries: for those who have taken a prior course or have experience with importing and coding data in NVivo.
- Datasets and Web Content: for those with a special interest in survey data or social media content from the Web.
- Literature Reviews and NVivo: for those who would like to learn how NVivo can be used for a literature review.
Six-hour workshops are offered over the course of one week, Mon.-Wed.-Fri., two hours each day. The cost of each workshop is $325 for the general public, or $295 for students. Enroll in Essentials, and you may enroll in Further Analysis at half price. (This applies only to purchases made between now and June 30, 2013.)
- NVivo Essentials: A basic introduction to NVivo that will provide you with the fundamental information and practice to get started with your own project.
- Further Analysis in NVivo: Go beyond the basics to asking questions of your data and your analysis using categorical data like demographics, grouping tools, coding queries and visualizations.
For a full schedule of upcoming sessions, see http://bit.ly/10w5Ifr.
Free Software Download through the K-State NVivo Site License
For K-State faculty, staff, and graduate students who are interested in downloading their free version of NVivo 10, please go to http://www.k-state.edu/ID/KStateNVivoDownload/. An official eID and password will be required to access the software download and the K-State key.