The last session for iSIS Master Extract Reporting training is 1:30-2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2, in 9 Fairchild Hall. This session is available for staff who have been granted the Master Extract Reporting permission. You must have permissions set up for Master Extract Reporting before you can take this class. Sign up for the class in HRIS.
1. Go to as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
2. In the left-side menu, click “Employee Self Service“.
3. Click “Learning and Development“.
4. Click “KSU Training Enrollment“.
5. Scroll down the listed courses until you find “iSIS: Master Extract Reporting“.
6. Next to the desired class, click “View Available Sessions“.
7. Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click “Continue“.
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click “Continue“.
9. Enter any comments desired and click “Submit“.
10. Click “OK” to close the confirmation screen.
11. Sign out from HRIS.
If the offered sessions do not fit your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.