Monday, Dec. 9: The upgrade for K-State’s Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) is complete and the new features are now available for advisor and student use.
- DARS audits now run only through iSIS, providing a consistent access method for advisors and students.
- Pre-run DARS audits will run every seven days in iSIS, reducing the need for advisors and students to run them as often.
- DARS audits can still be run on-demand to reflect newly changed data, such as grade changes, new enrollments, etc.
- DARS audits now have enhanced formatting and are available as a PDF. Font sizes and colors have been changed to improve readability.
- DARS exceptions are now entered in a web-based environment.
Now that the upgrade is complete, old DARS audits in K-State Online (KSOL) are no longer available.
DARS is a reporting tool that provides individualized analysis of a student’s academic progress toward a specific degree. Visit the iSIS Student Help to learn how to run a DARS audit.
If you have questions or need additional information, please email email@example.com.