Scheduling a recurring meeting in Zoom can be done in just a few easy steps.
1. Schedule a meeting using Other Calendars.
2. When you click Recurring meeting, it will look like this:
3. Click the Schedule button, and then Copy to Clipboard.
4. Paste that content into the textbox of a new appointment in Outlook.
5. Click Recurrence in the appointment toolbar and set your meeting parameters.
6. Invite attendees to your meeting. Click Invite Attendees and add email addresses in the To line.
7. Send the invite to your participants.
Questions? See https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-How-do-I-schedule-meetings or call Shelley Troyer at 785-532-2993.