Training sessions for “Advising in iSIS” now include information about the KSU Advisor Center. Full-time advisors and faculty advisors are invited to come and learn about the original Advisor Center as well as the new KSU Advisor Center. Sessions are available for sign-up in HRIS.
The following iSIS training sessions are in Fairchild 9 on the Manhattan campus. The available times are
- Tuesday, Sept. 16, 1:30-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 17, 10:30 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, Sept. 18, 1:30-3 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 22, 9:30-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 24, 10:30 a.m.-noon
- Friday, Sept. 26, 3-4:30 p.m.
An iSIS training session for Salina advisors is available in Room 119 of the Salina Technology Center:
- Friday, Sept. 26, 7:30 a.m.-8:20 a.m.
Topics covered during the sessions include, but are not limited to:
- The new KSU Advisor Center
- Running a DARS audit
- Viewing student information
- Removing the Advisor flag
- Student photos
If the available training sessions do not meet your schedule, please contact Fred Darkow, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-532-3138, for further training options.