A “Processing Minors” training session is now available for K-State employees who approve minors for graduation. Registration for the training is done through HRIS Self Service. The training session is 11 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 11, in 9 Fairchild Hall.
To register for a session:
1. Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
2. In the left-side menu, click Employee Self Service.
3. Click Learning and Development.
4. Click KSU Training Enrollment.
5. In the Course Name field, type “iSIS” and then click Search for a list of possible courses.
6. Next to “iSIS: Processing Minors” (course number WS0031), click View Available Sessions.
7. Click the desired Session number. On the next screen, click Continue.
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session. Also at this time, feel free to enter any comments. These comments will be sent to you, your supervisor, your department personnel specialist, and Employee Relations and Training. Click Submit to complete the registration process.
9. Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
10. Sign out from HRIS.
If you are unable to attend a session for Processing Minors, please contact Fred Darkow at 785-532-3138 or email@example.com to discuss training availability.