Faculty/staff and students are invited to participate in these hands-on classes that are offered each semester by the Media Development Center. No enrollment is needed; just stop by 213 Hale Library at the times and dates below. Most sessions are offered on two dates for the convenience of the K-State community.
- Intro to 3D Printing — 6-7 p.m. Tuesdays: March 3, April 7 (with Jahvelle Rhone)
- Introduction to Logic Pro or GarageBand — 6-7 p.m. Tuesdays: March 10, April 14 (with Malobe Sampson)
- Intro to Dreamweaver — 6-7 p.m. Thursdays: March 12, April 16 (with Brandon Tran)
- Introduction to Adobe Premiere — 6-7 p.m. Tuesdays: March 24, April 21 (with Hayden David)
- Introduction to After Effects — 6-7 p.m. Tuesdays: March 31, April 28 (with Skyler Butler)