Grading in KSIS training is now available to faculty and staff. This training is intended for faculty and staff members who are involved in submitting grades at the end of the Spring 2015 term.
All sessions take place in Fairchild 9. Dates and times are:
- Tuesday, April 28, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 29, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Training topics include:
- Exporting Grades from K-State Online Classic to KSIS
- Manually Entering Grades in KSIS
- Updating Grades in KSIS
- Submitting a Grade Change Request in KSIS
- Q&A for Grade Submission at K-State
To attend, sign up in HRIS (see the sign-up instructions). Walk-in attendees are welcome.
If you are unable to attend a session for Grading in KSIS but would like to receive training, please contact Fred Darkow at 785-532-3138 or email@example.com to discuss availability.