Due to popular demand, additional Grading in KSIS sessions have been added for faculty and staff wanting to transfer grades from both Canvas and K-State Online Classic to KSIS. The training is intended for faculty and staff members who are involved in submitting grades at the end of the Spring 2015 term.
All sessions take place in Fairchild 9. Dates and times are:
- Tuesday, May 5, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Training topics include:
- Exporting Grades from Canvas and K-State Online Classic to KSIS
- Manually Entering Grades in KSIS
- Updating Grades in KSIS
- Submitting a Grade Change Request in KSIS
- Q&A for Grade Submission at K-State
If you are unable to attend a session for Grading in KSIS but would like to receive training, please contact Fred Darkow at 785-532-3138 or email@example.com to discuss availability.