by Information Technology Services
Welcome, new and returning K-Staters! Information Technology Services (ITS) provides a variety of resources and services for free. Use these first five to kick-start your semester:
- Get a free copy of Microsoft Office for personal use on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 phones. See the installation instructions for Mac, for Windows, and for mobile devices.
- Connect your mobile devices to K-State’s wireless network.
- Install free Trend Micro Antivirus software (required for all computers connecting to K-State’s network).
- Subscribe to the K-State IT News blog to get the latest IT happenings. Use “Subscribe by Email” in the right sidebar.
- Connect with the IT Help Desk on Twitter and Facebook.
More IT resources for K-Staters are on the Welcome to IT at K-State website. Send questions to the IT Help Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-532-7722. You can also search the IT Knowledge Base.