Grading in KSIS training is now available for faculty and staff who are involved in submitting grades at the end of the fall 2015 term.
All sessions take place in 9 Fairchild Hall. Sessions are:
- Tue, Dec. 1, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Wed, Dec. 2, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Training topics include:
- Exporting grades from K-State Online Classic to KSIS
- Manually entering grades in KSIS
- Updating grades in KSIS
- Submitting a Grade Change Request form in KSIS
- Q&A for grade submission at K-State
To attend, sign up in HRIS (see the sign-up instructions). Walk-in attendees are welcome.
If you are unable to attend a session for Grading in KSIS but would like to receive training, contact Fred Darkow at 785-532-3138 or email@example.com to discuss availability.