Spring is finally here! It’s a great time to do some “spring cleaning” in your home, your office, and your Mediasite storage.
We need your help to clean up K-State’s hosted Mediasite service. Information Technology Services would like to encourage our Mediasite users to do some “spring cleaning” by deleting obsolete video presentations including:
- Lecture videos no longer being used in K-State Online courses
- Videos with obsolete content
- Duplicate videos, temporary copies, etc.
- Test or practice recordings
- Defunct/non-working presentations
- Videos that no longer serve a useful purpose
Deleting a video from Mediasite is as simple as clicking the Delete button. For step-by-step instructions, view the Delete a video from Mediasite article.
Deleting your unused Mediasite videos will keep the system running smoothly and content storage costs down. This ensures that we use students’ IT dollars wisely. To learn more about Mediasite, view K-State’s Mediasite webpage.