“Grading in KSIS” training is available for faculty and staff who are involved in submitting grades at the end of the spring 2016 term. Training topics include:
- Manually entering grades in KSIS
- Updating grades in KSIS
- Submitting a Grade Change Request form in KSIS
- Q&A for grade submission at K-State
All sessions take place in 9 Fairchild Hall.
- Tue, April 19, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Fri, April 22, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
To attend, sign up in HRIS (see the sign-up instructions). Walk-in attendees are welcome.
If you are unable to attend a session for Grading in KSIS but would like to receive training, contact Fred Darkow at 785-532-3138 or email@example.com to discuss availability.