Friday, Aug. 12, is the summer deadline for submitting theses and dissertations to the Graduate School. Students who need faster help formatting their theses and dissertations can attend the Electronic Theses, Dissertations, and Reports walk-in sessions scheduled this week. All sessions are in the Media Development Center, 213 Hale Library:
- Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 10, 9 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, Aug. 11, 2-5 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 12, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
ETDR help includes:
- Formatting and fixes in Microsoft Word
- Reviewing your ETDR to meet Graduate School requirements
- Converting to PDF
- Submitting ETDRs to the Graduate School and K-REx system
For distance students, one-on-one ETDR meetings are available via email, phone, and Zoom webconferences by using the ETDR request form (requires K-State eID/password). For more resources and services, see the ETDR website.