For grad students who plan to submit their thesis or dissertation to the Graduate School’s K-REx system by the semester deadline this week, which is 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 18, extended walk-in ETDR help sessions are available in the Media Development Center, 213 Hale Library (adjacent to the IT Help Desk):
- Monday, Nov. 14 — 1-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 — 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 — 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 17 — 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 18 — 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Distance students and those not on the K-State-Manhattan campus may schedule Zoom and phone meetings on a first-come, first-served basis by using the ETDR Request Form (K-State eID/password required).
More about ETDR services is on the ETDR website at k-state.edu/grad/etdr.