Only one more session is available in the Fall 2017 semester for Master Extract Reporting in KSIS. You must have permissions set up for Master Extract Reporting before you can take this class.
The remaining session is scheduled to take place 3-4 p.m. Monday, Nov. 27, in 306 Calvin Hall.
To register for the session:
1. Go to hris.ksu.edu and sign in with your eID and password.
2. In the left-side menu, click Employee Self Service.
3. Click Learning and Development.
4. Click KSU Training Enrollment.
5. Scroll down the listed courses until you find KSIS: Master Extract Reporting.
6. Next to the desired class, click View Available Sessions.
7. Click the desired session number and then on the next screen, click Continue.
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session and then click Continue.
9. Type any comments desired and then click Submit.
10. Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
11. Sign out from HRIS.
If the session does not fit your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.