Representatives from SumnerOne will host a Copier Day training day from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Tuesday, Apr. 3, in BB 1092 College of Business. This event is free to all K-Staters.
Scheduled training sessions will focus on the recently delivered copiers with an opportunity for Q&A during each session. Additionally, there will be discussion on support options for various brands of printers and printer supplies.
- 10-10:45 a.m. – Open House – Meet and Greet
- 10:45-11:30 a.m. – Using Your Copier – Office Professionals/Power Users
– Overview of the most common functions. Print, Copy, Scan to…
– More advanced functions and Apps
- 11:30 a.m.-noon – Managed Print Service – Office Professionals/Unit Managers/System Admins
– Not just copiers – We can help with your printer needs too
– Printer choices/Printer supplies – Maintenance – Service
– Overview of how it can work for your department
- Noon-1:15 p.m. – Open House – Meet and Greet – Everyone (Come and Go)
– SumnerOne specialists on hand
- 1:15 p.m. – Network Administration – System Admins
– Overview, specifics for System Admins, and other tech-minded users
– Connectivity, security, working with our Service Team
– General and specific Q&A – Session goes as long as needed
If you have any questions, contact Kevin Shippy (email@example.com).