The summer semester deadline for submitting ETDRs (electronic theses, dissertations, and reports) to the Graduate School is 5 p.m., Friday, August 16. All ETDRs must be submitted as PDFs through the K-REx repository system.
Walk-in ETDR help sessions are scheduled August 5-16:
- Monday, August 5 – 5-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 6 – 1-3 p.m.
- Friday, August 9 – 3-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 14 – 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, August 15 – 6-8 p.m.
- Friday, August 16 – 3-5 p.m.
All sessions are in the Media Center (MC) in Seaton Hall, Room 1 (basement level). The MC has Windows and Mac computers, scanners, Microsoft Office Suite, and Acrobat Pro software. MC consultants are available to help with PDF-conversion issues.