The use of Microsoft Teams is exploding across campus. In the last 30 days, there have been almost 1,100 meetings held using Microsoft Teams and over 174,000 chat sessions. Along with the increased use of Microsoft Teams, there have been numerous requests for support and training.
The One IT Training group has developed a Microsoft Teams course, and during April, online instructor-led training sessions will be held each Monday and Wednesday afternoon.
Register for the Microsoft Teams course and learn ways to be more efficient in our teaching, learning, and remote work environments.
You can also arrange a training session for groups (departments, units, teams, etc.). Complete the group registration form if you are interested in scheduling a group training session.
Help with Microsoft Teams
A team has been created within Microsoft Teams to provide training and support for K-Staters. Sign in to Microsoft Teams and join the team using this link.
Benefits of using Microsoft Teams
- Reduce the number of emails filling up your Inbox
- Provides an alternative tool for web conferencing
- Slick video/calls – without picking up a phone
- Chat can occur in small and large groups
- Quick turnaround time on some tasks
- Use of Microsoft Teams does not require the use of VPN or remote desktop applications.