Microsoft Teams Essentials training is now available for the month of August.
- Aug. 10: 2-3:30 p.m.
- Aug. 11: 10-11:30 a.m.
- Aug. 12: 2-3:30 p.m.
- Aug. 17: 2-3:30 p.m.
- Aug. 18: 10-11:30 a.m.
- Aug. 19: 2-3:30 p.m.
- Aug. 24: 2:- 3:30 p.mm
Register for the Microsoft Teams training course and learn ways to be more efficient in our teaching, learning, and remote work environments.
You can also arrange a training session for groups (departments, units, teams, etc.). Complete the group registration form if you are interested in scheduling a group training session.
Help with Microsoft Teams
A team has been created within Microsoft Teams to provide training and support for K-Staters. Sign in to Microsoft Teams and join the team using this link.
Benefits of using Microsoft Teams
- Reduce the number of emails filling up your Inbox
- Provides an alternative tool for web conferencing
- Slick video/calls – without picking up a phone
- Chat can occur in small and large groups
- Quick turnaround time on some tasks
- Use of Microsoft Teams does not require the use of VPN or remote desktop applications.