CRM Introduction Training has been scheduled for the Fall 2020 semester starting on September 28.
Sessions will be held on:
- Sept. 28 – 1:30-3 p.m.
- Oct. 14 – 10-11:30 a.m.
- Oct. 26 – 1:30-3 p.m.
- Nov. 11 – 10-11:30 a.m.
All training sessions will be presented on Zoom. The Zoom session ID will be shared on the morning of the training to attendees. Sessions last for 1.5 hours and are limited to 20 people per session. You must be enrolled in the session to attend.
To sign up for training, sign in to HRIS.
- Under Self Service, choose Learning and Development, then KSU Training Enrollment.
- On the Request Training Enrollment page, look for CRM Introduction WIT310.
- Select View Available Sessions.
- Select the Session you would like to attend.
- Select Continue.
To participate in training, you must complete and submit the CRM Access Form. The form must be completed and submitted before your training date.
During the training, the following topics will be covered:
- Basic Structure and Terminology
- How to Login
- Home screen, personal settings, navigation, and tabs
- List views
The training will take place in a “sandbox” environment. Participants will be able to interact with the new CRM system without modifying the data in the live system. You must complete the CRM Introduction training before you have access to the live system.