The Equipment category of the “Ask a Librarian” pages has common questions (and answers) about IT equipment available in the K-State Libraries. The Q/As often include pointers to IT resources outside of Hale Library, including branch libraries and the Salina campus.
Current questions/answers about available technology:
- Cameras: Can I check out cameras here?
- Collaboration stations: What are they? How can I use them?
- Wireless access: How can I connect my laptop to the wireless (wifi) network?
- Computers: Where is there an open computer in Hale Library?
- Computers: What hardware and software is available on the computers?
- Fax machine: Do you have a fax machine?
- Projectors: Can I check out projectors here?
- Headphones: Can I check out headphones here?
- Laptops: Can I check out laptops here?
- Copier: How do I use a photocopier (copier) and how much does it cost?
For more FAQs, see the Ask a Librarian homepage that also provides a chat interface (during library service hours) plus email, phone, and texting communication channels.