Instructors who taught fall courses in K-State Online powered by Canvas can copy final grades from Canvas to iSIS. Continue reading “K-State Online: Copy final grades from Canvas to iSIS”
Tag: final grades
Instructors who taught fall courses in K-State Online powered by Canvas can now copy final grades from Canvas to iSIS. Continue reading “K-State Online: Copy final grades from Canvas to iSIS”
A new feature is available in K-State Online as of Thursday, July 25. This release allows instructors to review the work of dropped and manually removed students in courses in K-State Online. This modification will support new business rules for instructors reporting students’ activity in a course to the Office of Student Financial Assistance and make it easier for instructors to validate the participation of dropped students within a specific course. Continue reading “K-State Online new feature on dropped and manually removed students”
With the spring semester coming to a close, instructors may be scrambling to submit grades. To copy grades from K-State Online to iSIS, follow these steps:
- Go to online.k-state.edu, sign in, and then click the desired course’s name link.
- On the Course Tools page, click the Gradebook link under the Assessment section.
- On the menu, click the Adjusted Scores link.
- Review and adjust scores and click the Copy Grades to iSIS link.
- Click the section number of the course whose grades you want to copy to iSIS.
- Follow the rest of the step-by-step help guide at www.k-state.edu/isishelp/faculty/isisKSOLS10.pdf.
Reminder: The deadline to copy grades from K-State Online to iSIS is 4 p.m. Wednesday, May 19.
by Luke Mueller, student employee, Office of Mediated Education
Instructors must submit final grades in iSIS by 5 p.m. Monday, Dec. 21, for regular courses with Dec. 14-16 final exams. Grades for regular courses with Dec 17-18 final exams are due by 5 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 22. The deadline to copy grades from K-State Online to iSIS is 4 p.m. Dec. 22. Students will be able to view grades in iSIS on Dec. 23.
For more information about online grade submission, see www.k-state.edu/isishelp/faculty/isisGradingInfo.html.
- Friday, Dec. 11 — Grade rosters for regular courses will be available in iSIS.
- 5 p.m. Monday, Dec. 21 — Grades are due for Dec. 14-16 final examinations.
- 5 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 22 — Grades are due for Dec. 17-18 final examinations.
- 4 p.m. Dec. 22 — Deadline to copy grades from K-State Online to iSIS in order to allow time for back-end processes to run.
- Wednesday, Dec. 23 — Students will be able to view grades for regular courses in iSIS.
For non-standard courses, grades are due five business days after the class is complete. Continue reading “Deadlines for electronic grade submission, fall 2009”
As the semester comes to an end, final-grade submission time will soon be here. Final-grade submission is electronic and only in iSIS, K-State’s student information system. Students will be able to view their grades in iSIS on Thursday, May 21.
Instructors are encouraged to take note of the following dates and information:
- Saturday, May 9 — Grade rosters will be available in iSIS for grade entry.
- Monday, May 18, 5 p.m. — Grades are due for May 11-13 final exams.
- Wednesday, May 20, 5 p.m. — Grades are due for May 14-15 final exams.
- Wednesday, May 20, 4 p.m. — Deadline to copy grades from K-State Online to iSIS in order to allow time for back-end processes to run.
- Grades for all non-standard courses are due five calendar days after the completion of the course.
When I sign in to iSIS to enter final grades, the Grade Roster for my class is missing. Why? How do I get access to it?
If you cannot see the Grade Roster or the Class Roster for a class you are teaching, you should contact the Class Scheduler in your college, department, or dean’s office to be added to the class section as a grader or a grade approver. Continue reading “Q/A: Is your grade roster missing in iSIS?”
Here are some helpful tips and reminders for submitting final grades in iSIS:
- Don’t wait until final grades are due to sign in to iSIS for the first time. Sign in now and become familiar with it before getting pressed for time.
- Grade rosters will be available in iSIS for grade entry on Dec. 13.
- Click the Save button periodically if you are entering grades for a large course section.
- After grades are entered into iSIS, they MUST be marked as “Approved” before they will be posted to students’ academic records. Continue reading “Tips for instructors submitting final grades in iSIS”